Matriculation: Fast Fridays
Completion of the Matriculation process is required prior to registration. To assist you in completing your matriculation steps efficiently, Irvine Valley College is hosting Fast Fridays. In one Friday, you will receive the following services:
- Group Advisement
- First Semester MAP (My Academic Plan)
- Parent Orientation
- Group Orientation
- Campus Tour
Apply for Fall 2018 beginning October 1! You must have all your matriculation steps completed by April 13, 2018 to receive your Freshman Advantage Early Registration Time.
Fast Fridays will be offered 9:00 am - 3:00 pm on the following dates:
Check-In begins at 8:30 am
|March 9, 2018
||March 16, 2018
|April 6, 2018
||April 13, 20178
Steps to participate in Fast Fridays:
- You must complete assessments for math and English or ESL by the Friday prior to your scheduled Fast Friday.
- Apply to IVC for Fall 2018 beginning October 1, 2017.
- Bring a picture ID to participate.
- Fast Fridays are only for students who have not completed their advisement or orientation.
- Purchase a $5 parking pass if you need to park your car (locate a permit dispenser on the campus map).
Students that sign up for Fast Fridays are required to participate in the entire day. Please visit the Matriculation Steps page to view alternative ways to complete assessment and advisement.
To qualify for a Freshman Advantage Early Registration Time, all the steps of matriculation including assessment, advisement, orientation and a first semester My Academic Plan (MAP) must be completed by April 13, 2018.
The Fast Friday program is one way to complete advisement and orientation. Assessments and Orientations are also offered throughout the week on the IVC campus and on-site at designated local high schools. Advisement is available to students online through MySite or on campus at IVC via Group Advisement sessions.
If you require accommodations, please contact Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSPS) at 949-451-5630 at least two weeks in advance.
For more information on the various options to complete your Matriculation steps, contact Matriculation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-451-5220.