Cross Enrollment | Admissions

Admissions & Records

Cross Enrollment

Irvine Valley College (IVC) students have the unique opportunity to attend California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) campuses while they are still at IVC.

The Office of Admissions and Records must clear you to participate, so when you are ready, fill out the Application for Cross Enrollment  Below are some specific details you need to be aware of when applying for this program.

To participate in the Cross-Enrollment program, you must:

  • Be a California resident
  • Have completed at least 12 units at IVC as a matriculated student
  • Have earned a 2.0 grade point average for all work completed at IVC
  • Be enrolled in at least 6 units at IVC for the term you plan to take a class at the CSU or UC
  • Have paid all fees owed to IVC for the current term; and
  • Have completed any prerequisites needed to take the classes at the CSU or UC. The host school will make the determination regarding prerequisite completion.