Transcripts | Admissions

Admissions & Records


The academic record for current student, former, and/or graduated students is called a transcript. A transcript is a duly certified record of all work completed at Irvine Valley College. Any coursework taken at Saddleback College or at either college before fall 1987 must be requested from Saddleback College.

**Students need to check the status of the grades before requesting transcripts. Final grades are available for students to view online through MySite. Courses not yet graded for the current term will show a grade of IP (in progress). **