Providing Transcripts to IVC | Admissions

Admissions & Records

Providing Transcripts to IVC

A transcript is the official document that records the grade and units earned in courses. Students are encouraged to submit their transcripts to IVC for evaluation if:

  1. You graduated from high school within the past year.
  2. If you think any of your high school courses or coursework completed at another college may have fulfilled prerequisites and would assist our counselors as they guide you to the courses appropriate for you to achieve your academic goals.

Mail — Transcripts should be mailed to:

Irvine Valley College
Office of Admissions and Records
5500 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92618

Electronic — IVC utilizes the following services to receive electronic transcripts:

  • Credentials
  • Parchment

International Transcripts

In order to submit International Transcripts to Irvine Valley College, you must first have them evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service. After receiving your report from these services, you must submit the official, sealed evaluation to the Office of Admissions & Records. If you plan on transferring to another institution, they will need to submit a new copy of your international transcript evaluation to each institution that you attend.