Apply Early. Register Early.
Designed for new students who have never attended college, IVC's Freshman Advantage Program gives students the opportunity to apply early, receive an early Freshman Advantage registration time, and enroll in courses ahead of most currently enrolled IVC students.
Be sure to complete ALL the Steps to Become an IVC Student by the respective semester deadlines.
FALL 2021 DEADLINE: May 10, 2021 (New date!)
- Students are encouraged to complete all the admissions and matriculation steps by May 10 for the 2021-22 academic year. Completing matriculation can take a few weeks.
- Completing the process by May 10 assures priority registration for the Fall 2021 term.
- For questions or additional information please email email@example.com.
To qualify for the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 academic year, you must complete ALL the Steps to Become an IVC Student BY MAY 10, 2021.
- WHEN APPLYING FOR ADMISSION (STEP 1): select the Fall 2021 term in your application, select an Entry Level as a "first-time college student (after high school)," and enter your full high school Graduation Date (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Future correspondence from IVC will be sent to the email address you provided in your IVC admissions application.