Apply Early. Register Early.
Designed for new students who have never attended college, IVC's Freshman Advantage Program gives students the opportunity to apply early, receive an early Freshman Advantage registration time, and enroll in courses ahead of most currently enrolled IVC students.
Be sure to complete ALL the Steps to Become an IVC Student by the respective semester deadlines.
FALL 2022 DEADLINE: May 10, 2022
- Students are encouraged to complete all the admissions and matriculation steps by May 10 for the 2022-23 academic year. Completing matriculation can take a few weeks.
- Completing the process by May 10 assures priority registration for the Fall 2022 term.
- For questions or additional information please email email@example.com.
To qualify for the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 academic year, you must complete ALL the Steps to Become an IVC Student BY MAY 10, 2022.
- WHEN APPLYING FOR ADMISSION (STEP 1): select the Fall 2022 term in your application, select an Entry Level as a "first-time college student (after high school)," and enter your full high school Graduation Date (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Future correspondence from IVC will be sent to the email address you provided in your IVC admissions application.
Graduating early from high school?
High School seniors who plan to graduate early must complete a Spring 2022 IVC admissions application and the Steps to Become an IVC Student by Thursday, September 30, 2021 to be eligible for the Spring 2022 Freshman Advantage Priority Registration. In addition, students must submit a letter from their high school principal confirming their anticipated early graduation. The letter must be in a sealed envelope and submitted to the IVC Office of Admissions and Records.For questions or additional information please email IVCOutreach@ivc.edu