The office of Admission and Records will accept forms through email.
For student record security, forms are required to be sent from district issued email addresses only. Forms from other accounts will not be processed.
District issued emails are "email@example.com" or "firstname.lastname@example.org".
To complete the forms below, please follow these instructions:
- Right click the form, select “Save as” and save the form onto your desktop
- Complete all the fields in the form
- Save the form as: “Student ID#- Name of Form” ex. 123456- Overload Petition
- Send the completed form through your district issued email to email@example.com
- Subject heading for email: “Student ID#- Name of Form” ex. 123456- Overload Petition
- After approximately 3-5 business days you may check the status of your submission on the Petitions tab of your MySite account
- AB 540
- Academic Renewal Request
- Appeal for Loss of Registration Priority and/Loss of CA Promise
- Class Repeat Annotation
- Course Conflict Petition
- General Petition
- Petition for Credit by Exam
- Petition to Repeat a Course
- Prerequisite/Placement Clearance
- Overload Petition
- Readmission/Appeal After Dismissal
- Residency Reclassification Questionnaire
- Student Information Change
- Verification Request