Irvine Valley College (IVC) and the Irvine Unified School District (IUSD) are excited to share with you the IVC/IUSD Summer College program!
IUSD students at Creekside, Irvine, Northwood, Portola, San Joaquin, University and Woodbridge high schools who will be in grades 9 through 11 during the 2021-22 school year, will be given the exclusive first-come, first-served opportunity to enroll in up to 11 units of any of the CSU- and UC-transferable general education classes listed on the IUSD Summer Program Course Information page.
Students currently attending one of the participating IUSD schools, must follow the instructions below to enroll in the IUSD Summer Program.
Review the steps in the "Getting Started" section before completing the IUSD Summer Dual Enrollment Form.
Students will use their IVC Email Address and Password to access the electronic IUSD Summer Dual Enrollment Form.
The student’s default password is their pin number, plus two zeros at the end. Example: If your pin number is 1234, your password will be 123400. If you previously changed your password, use the updated password to log in.
The IUSD Summer Dual Enrollment Form requires:
- Students electronic signature
- Parent/Guardian electronic signature.
- Principal’s permission or authorized designee electronic signature.
Once a student completes their form, the designated parent will receive an email from "IVCForms". Please see example below.
In order to sign a student’s form, parents and school staff will need to create a Dynamic Forms Account.
Parents & School Administrators: How to create a new user account in Dynamic Forms
- Click here and select "Create New Account" on the login page
Watch: How to Create Dynamics Form Account Video »
- Complete the required information and then select "Create Account."
- You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided. Select "Confirm Email."
- You're ready to log into your form using your new username/password.
Once the form is complete what’s next?
Once all signatures are attained, the form will be automatically submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records. Processing time is 2 business days from final signature (excluding weekends and college holidays).
The registration system will allow a student to enroll themselves in the requested course(s) on their assigned registration date.
Your assigned registration appointment will be listed under "Appointments" in MySite. You may register on or after your registration appointment before the class begins AND providing the class is still open.
- Enrollment fees are waived for 9th -12th grade students. Measure BB will cover the Health Fee, and if applicable, the non-resident tuition and capital outlay fees
After the class begins OR if the class is closed:
- Choose the Waitlist option for the class if it is available
- Attend the first day of class and request an APC (Add Permit Code)
- Follow registration instructions above using the APC Code